MP Architects LLP is an award-winning, Essex-based practice established in 1985 by Martyn Pattie, that is committed to producing exceptional architecture and delivering outstanding customer services. We deliver a large range of architectural services with a specific focus on domestic residential conversions, barn conversions, listed buildings and new build projects.
MP Architects LLP are expanding our team and creating an opportunity for an Associate Level Senior Chartered Qualified Architect to join our talented team in Ongar, Essex. Working with our experienced team in a client-facing role, you will find this position to be both challenging and varied, with potential for personal advancement and an opportunity to become an integral part of our senior management team and the future running of the practice. This opportunity is likely to suit a successful Senior Chartered Architect, looking for their next career step with further management responsibility or a current Associate Director who is unfulfilled in their present role.
We are looking for someone who has:
– over 10 years as a Qualified Chartered Architect to provide high quality day-to-day support to the Practice.
– experience in a similar role and must demonstrate a past history of delivering on similar UK projects.
– relevant qualifications, ARB registered and be eligible to work in the UK.
– the ability to make strategic decisions and be eager to find opportunities to contribute to the development of the practice.
– the ability to be reliable and committed to the demands of the role with a personable, enthusiastic, and pro-active attitude.
– the ability to be able to collaborate with and manage multidisciplinary teams
– exceptional design and building construction skills on domestic residential conversions and new build projects.
– a high level of ability to carry out feasibility studies, design proposals, and construction detailing as well as the running of construction projects on site.
– the ability to demonstrate experience of all RIBA project stages, administration of contracts, and management of small and large-scale developments.
– management skills to show credibility as well as being an enthusiastic communicator, you’ll be highly effective at both written and verbal communication with experience of developing working relationships.
– excellent communication skills with the ability to lead and liaise with the clients and external consultants, attending design team meetings, and ensure that the design projects are on schedule and in budget.
– proficiency with Revit, Auto CAD, InDesign and experience working with an Architectural database.
The position is full-time, and we will provide a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
If this opportunity is of interest please submit your CV and portfolio of work with a cover letter detailing your expected salary and notice period to: email@example.com